Calendar of Events for 2019
Meetings start at 7.30pm followed by a speaker at 8pm followed by supper. Held at the Middleton Community Hall, 25 McDowall Street.
For further information contact Daniela or Stan Sheppard, Events Coordinators, on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- small cottage garden – Spring (September – October)
- established garden (in some state of disrepair) recently acquired – journey of hard work
- Boardwalk garden – what can be done starting with a small dam – started in June 2018
- Wicking garden beds – how & why & more – could be a workshop???
- Vines and gardens – Trial Bay – negotiating
The Middleton Fair – Saturday 2 February – Middleton Community Hall
This event is our major fundraiser for the year and as usual we will be running the cafe serving delicious mixed sandwiches, home-made scones with raspberry jam and cream plus a variety of teas and plunger coffee.
If you would like to help out with serving at table, washing up in the kitchen or arranging our display in the Community Hall please contact Jan Harrison on email email@example.com