Cancellation of Middleton Fair Due to Fires in the Region
Calendar of Events for 2019
Meetings start at 7.30pm followed by a speaker at 8pm followed by supper. Held at the Middleton Community Hall, 25 McDowall Street.
For further information contact Daniela or Stan Sheppard, Events Coordinators, on email email@example.com
- small cottage garden – Spring (September – October)
- established garden (in some state of disrepair) recently acquired – journey of hard work
- Boardwalk garden – what can be done starting with a small dam – started in June 2018
- Wicking garden beds – how & why & more – could be a workshop???
- Vines and gardens – Trial Bay – negotiating
heirlooms, how the RTBG chooses what they grow to sell, heroes and more.
Can you bring: # Examples of different types of tomatoes you have grown this
season. Our club members chose 110 varieties from the 220 offered.by the
RTBG. You are not restricted to RTBG varieties. As your tomatoes may be
finished by April 1st take some photos with a name tag and we can display
these. Send your images to us. (Here is an example of one club member’s
# what do do with your tomatoes – chutney, sauce, passata, dried & …. – bring
some samples for others to try. We will provide some bread, crackers, cheese
Stan and Daniela Sheppard – Events Coordinators
The Middleton Fair – Cancelled
This event is cancelled for further information please contact Jan Harrison on email firstname.lastname@example.org